1 jan. 2012

Dubbelstickning - Tips



I mitt förra inlägg fick jag denna kommentaren och vet ni?! Jag har börjat om på dubbelstickad filt och det går mycket lättare och blir mycket finare än innan!!!

Fast jag dumpar mönstret med piraterna och tar någon annan bård istället.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The picture says:
to tighten the stitches are always tricky, especially when double-knitting. I have two threads on the index finger and run the "pressure" on the purl stitchThat is, adjust them once they are located on the right needle. (Elizabeth Zimmermann is rotating in her grave.)

In my last post, I received this comment and do you know?! I've started on the double-knitted blanket and it is much easier and is much nicer than before!

Though I replace the pattern with the pirates and take another instead.

Inga kommentarer: